Monday, January 21, 2008

Facebook!!!

Arrgghhh! I've joined the masses yet again! Yes, today, I did the unthinkable. I joined Facebook. This is something that I've been resisting since a year ago. So, why did I join Facebook? Well, I wanted to see some pictures of my friend's (she-who-shall-not-be-named) baby boy and realised that if I didn't register to join Facebook, I wouldn't be able to view her pictures there. Boohoo. And immediately I was intrigued by how little I know about Facebook and how to navigate it. Looks like it's going to be lots of late nights for me while I figure that all out in Facebook. If you don't see me blogging in the next few days, you know where to find me. :)

By the way, if anybody has any tips on how to get around Facebook real fast, email me!!!

1 comment:

tinaphua said...

Hi Sao Sao,
I'm in Facebook. So, if you need any information, let me know.
Tina