Tuesday, March 25, 2008

For Kristina - Part 2

Kristina, I realised that I probably shouldn't compare your pocket dipes with Thirsties. That's like comparing apples and oranges. :) Thirsties are AIO with the pocket for stuffing an extra soaker, if needed. Anyhow, here are the pics.

Here's DD with your dipe, stuffed with a Happy Heiny's Stuffin (hemp soaker) without the extra oval. I love the melon color. It's such a bright and happy color! :)


Here's DD with a BumGenius 3.0 one size dipe. This is also a pocket dipe. Somehow, the outer and inner fabric is very thin, so the diaper looks slightly trimmer than yours. Here, I used BG's one size microfibre terry soaker, which is slightly bulkier than the HH Stuffin.


And here's the Thirsties AIO. I also placed a HH Stuffin oval in the pocket, but this dipe still looks pretty trim.

No comments: