Wow, I think this must be the longest time that I've gone without posting on my blog.
Yes, we're now here in Taiwan and have been since 28 April. After 4 long and tiring days of house-hunting, we finally found a nice (well, it's the nicest of the 20 or so apartments that DH and my Dad viewed) apartment. We moved in on 3 May and have been trying to settle in. Things have been slow moving, or should I say, slower than when we were settling in in Denver, probably because we don't have a car here and we aren't as familiar with the language and products sold in the supermarkets here.
Internet connection was up just 2 days back, and DS is overjoyed that he gets his nightly internet time once again.
I'll try to finish up posting about our holidays in Colorado and also about our new apartment in Taiwan when I get some free time. Till then, take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yoohoo! how long do you expect to be there? till next year when i may be able to have a holiday? d:P
what a pleasant surprise anyway to bump into you that day at TM. the little darling is soooo cute!
ja mata ne.
Yo! It was so coincidental to bump into you at TM given that I had just sms-ed you that morning! Unbelieveable! :)
We'll be here until Oct. Come visit this year lah!
Post a Comment