In the first picture, this looks like a father and son team on a DIY repair-our-roof mission. (Sorry, I didn't have the time to edit the picture and place a circle around the people on the roof so I hope you can spot them)
Monday, July 7, 2008
Tell Me This Isn't Dangerous!
So, we get sweeping views all the way to the mountains from our apartment here in Taipei, and interestingly enough, I see people on the roof of houses on a regular basis. Everytime I see someone on the roof, I get really terrified and worried for those guys. With every step they take, I hold my breath for a while. Yes, it is THAT stressful!
In the first picture, this looks like a father and son team on a DIY repair-our-roof mission. (Sorry, I didn't have the time to edit the picture and place a circle around the people on the roof so I hope you can spot them)
In the next picture below, those people are probably professional roof builders. Yep, a new roof was built over the old roof. The building in the picture below is actually just behind the building in the picture above, and is about double its height. I mean, just one wrong footing and won't they roll all the way down to the ground below?!? From what I can see, they don't have any safety harness on them.
In the first picture, this looks like a father and son team on a DIY repair-our-roof mission. (Sorry, I didn't have the time to edit the picture and place a circle around the people on the roof so I hope you can spot them)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Lynette! It's Jeremy. Long time no see! I found you via my mom via your mom. Ah yes, the internet.
Love your writing! And your kids are so cute! I didn't even know you had a second one since I still only remember your first as a tiny tyke!
Oh and find me on Facebook via my email address: seakrait@hotmail.com or just email me directly!
ttyl!
OMG OMG Jeremy!!! Have your ears been twitching?!? I've been thinking about you!!! Going to find you on fb now!!!
Post a Comment