Monday, August 11, 2008

DD Turns ONE!

I cannot believe that our sweet baby is one year old already! It seemed like just yesterday when my waterbag broke and I was lying in the delivery suite, waiting for DD to make her appearance into this world. How time flies! DD is now one year old and will take her first, unassisted steps very soon. How exciting! I can't help but miss the precious newborn days though. Those tiny fingers and toes, and tiny little nose. So precious!

Here's a video of DS singing to DD. Notice DD clapping with us at the end. :)



Oh, and DD said her first word a few days before her 1st birthday! It was a very deliberate "Papa" (referring to DH, of course). I can't wait to see what her second word will be. I think it will be "Gor Gor", to refer to DS.

Just for the record, DS's first word was neither "Papa" nor "Mama". It was "Kitty" (he pronounced it "Titty" for a few months), the name of one of our cats. :P

1 comment:

Clarice said...

Happy Birthday to caelynn!
Love from Great Aunt, Clarice

Hi Lynnette
I tried mailing your a few days ago but it kept getting returned..is your mail working?

cheers
jiejie