With DD's increased mobility and our current apartment in Taiwan not being child-proofed at all, DD has been taking the opportunity to wander into her favorite room - the kitchen! Funny how most kids love kitchens. Thankfully, Grandpa has been here to help out. It is now hardly possible to cook AND prevent DD from strolling into the kitchen at all. Here's Grandpa trying to "instruct" DD to stay out of the kitchen. How successful do you think Grandpa was? :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lines are there to BE crossed...
Haha! Oh, I don't think I've told you about the horrors of our kitchen in Taiwan. Tell you another day. To say that it's filthy is an understatement. I think the previous tenant NEVER cleaned the floor in the 5 years he stayed there. No matter how we cleaned, we just couldn't get the kitchen floor clean enough.
Post a Comment