DD was born 3 weeks early at 2.1kg. She was really tiny (well, she still is now!) and all her newborn clothing, mittens and socks were literally falling off. That's my hand in the picture below for size comparison. :)
Friday, January 30, 2009
Down Memory Lane. DD - The Very Early Days
I have been spending the last two nights organizing our 4 years' worth of digital photographs when I came across some of my favorite pictures. :)
DD was born 3 weeks early at 2.1kg. She was really tiny (well, she still is now!) and all her newborn clothing, mittens and socks were literally falling off. That's my hand in the picture below for size comparison. :)
In this picture below, you can see her shirt just hanging off her. Everything was way too big. We even had to stitch up the opening of her mittens a far bit so that they wouldn't keep falling off everytime DD moved her hands.
I love this picture of DS and DD. Probably one of the first pictures of them taken together. Sorry about the rotated picture though, it rotated as I uploaded it onto the blog and I can't seem to undo that. Although DS and DD do fight at times, snatch toys from each other and do all the naughty things siblings do to each other, DS is actually a very sweet brother to DD. He would help out whenever I am taking care of DD, for instance, fetch a blanket, diaper, help with bathing her, etc. He would also give her kisses and hugs. In this picture, he was patting DD on the head.
In the picture below, DH was "sunning" DD, who was slightly jaundiced. We had to "sun" her once or twice a day either in the early morning or evening sun, for about 10 minutes each time.
My favorite of favorites - this picture of DH carrying DD. We had just stepped back into the house after staying two nights in hospital for the birth of DD. We were just hanging around waiting for our confinement nanny to arrive.
I hope to upload some pictures of DS next! :)
DD was born 3 weeks early at 2.1kg. She was really tiny (well, she still is now!) and all her newborn clothing, mittens and socks were literally falling off. That's my hand in the picture below for size comparison. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment