Thursday, September 24, 2009

Riverboat Ride

We brought the kids to take the riverboat ride over the weekend. The half hour ride brought us to Boat Quay, Clark Quay and out to where the Merlion is. DS was really excited especially since he could recognise key places of interest like the Merlion, the Singapore Flyer and the Esplanade. DD seemed stunned. I think she didn't know what to make out of the boat ride. Hehe.

Unfinished Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort. Should be completed some time next year.

Behind us, you can see the Merlion spouting water and also the Esplanade. Oh, and the tall building sticking out from above my head, that's Swissotel the Stanford, where DH and I got married 7 years ago. :)

DS giving one of those "I-don't-really-want-to-smile-cos-I'm-busy-but-Mummy-wants-to-take-a-picture" smile and DD looking stunned throughout the ride.

DD still not knowing what to make of the boat ride. No smile from her throughout the ride!

Statue of the boys jumping into the water. I really like this! :)

No comments: