Yep, sadly, this is what happens when your husband buys an iPhone and spends all his time playing with it. Yep. You get a picture of yourself like the one above. DH has been searching for useful apps on his iPhone and what does he come up with? An app to disfigure a picture of his wife!!! He still thinks it is totally hilarious. Sigh.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
DH and his iPhone
Yep, sadly, this is what happens when your husband buys an iPhone and spends all his time playing with it. Yep. You get a picture of yourself like the one above. DH has been searching for useful apps on his iPhone and what does he come up with? An app to disfigure a picture of his wife!!! He still thinks it is totally hilarious. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sao Sao, take it easy.. I've seen worst from my colleague.. hahaha..
Haha. OK. I don't think I want to know what worse things your colleague does!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..........
Post a Comment