DD is very different from DS. She really enjoys dressing up, preferring to choose her own outfit for the day, with matching shoes. On this day, she insisted on wearing sunglasses to go with her outfit.
She also has this very "stylish" way of tilting her sunglasses down to look you in the eyes if you are talking to her. I have absolutely no idea where she learnt that from since both DH and I do not do that!
We went to the Novena Post Office at Revenue House after dropping DS off at school last week and DD asked me to take a picture of her with this water feature. I'm sure this water feature has something to do with fengshui since it's right in front of Revenue House. :)
DD also loves trying on my clothes and shoes, something that DS has hardly taken an interest in, even when he was younger. DD tells me frequently that when she is bigger, she wants to wear my clothes. I tell her, "Of course you can do that!" but I'm sure that when the time comes, she will not be caught dead wearing her mummy's clothes!!! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment