I'm way behind in my blogging and so much has happened since the last time I blogged. :) I have no idea where to start! OK, let's start with DD's 5th birthday celebrations. She had a record 3 cakes this year! And I thought the 2 cakes she had last year was plenty. :)
| I wonder if we had the first Brave-themed birthday party in Singapore. |
| Brave-themed stickers and cup for the goodie bag, ordered in from the US. I couldn't find any Brave-themed party supplies in Singapore yet! |
| Our family, with Grandpa. :) Grandma was absent as she was spending time with her dad, who was on holiday here from Australia. |
| With our wonderful friends. :) |
| A very colorful Brave-themed cake, with Brave cake toppers, also ordered from the US. |
| The kids were very intrigued by the thick layers of colorful cream, needed to create the Brave-themed background on the cake. |
| And the moment both kids have been waiting for...presents!!! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment