DS has been a constipated baby ever since he was born. He used to move his bowels every 3 days as an infant, but more recently, with increased fluids and fiber, it's now down to every other day.
This was a recent conversation between Grandpa and DS, when DS had to take a break from playing to drink up a cup of water given to him.
DS: Mummy says I need to drink more water.
Grandpa: Why?
DS: If I don't, I will get very concentrated.
Grandpa: Concentrated?!?
Haha. He probably meant "constipated" or "dehydrated", rather than "concentrated".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
or perhaps he was referring to "concentrated" as opposed to "diluted" s***??
Somehow, I don't think a 3.5yo is going to be able to have that concept. And anyhow, what is "concentrated" or "diluted" s*** in the first place?!? Is there such a difference in our stool consistency?!? :P
Post a Comment