Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Checking In Quickly

If any of you are wondering, yes, I'm still committed to finish blogging about our now not-too-recent holiday in New Zealand. It is taking quite a while and I'm only on Day 6, but yes, I want to finish blogging about it...eventually! Haha!

June passed by rather quickly, probably partly due to DS being home half the time instead of at school. Hand, foot and mouth disease is currently above epidemic levels in Singapore (whatever that means!) and unfortunately, three children in DS' preschool came down with it. We therefore kept DS away from school until there was no evidence of further transmission within PMI (DS' preschool).

I've also spent a bit of time changing the layout of my blog. On the right, there is now a section whereby blog posts are organized according to labels. This makes it easier for readers of my blog to read the posts that they are interested in. I've also re-written the "about me" section to, well, talk about me rather than the reason for starting this blog. Readers who wish to follow my blog can now also subscribed via email at the bottom of the page. This means that whenever I publish a new blog post, readers who have subscribed will have this new post delivered to their email account.

OK, that's all from me for now. I'll be writing again very soon!

No comments: