Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cranky Baby Update




I posted 3 weeks back about DD, who was cranky at night. Well, just to update everyone that she is generally back to normal after our first week here. I think it was a combination of all the reasons that I listed that was causing her crankiness. She's mostly happy now and spends much of her time sleeping. :)

5 comments:

Rainbows from God said...

Aiyo...so sweeeet that smile! :)

Rainbows from God said...

Aiyo...so sweeeeeet...that smile! :)

The domestic engineer formerly known as a speechie said...

Thanks, Geraldine! She's such a cute baby that I want to have #3! Haha. But ask me again when I'm sleep-deprived and I'll probably give a different answer. :P

tinaphua said...

She looks exact like DS lor..

The domestic engineer formerly known as a speechie said...

Hi Tina. Yah, they look really alike. We were looking at DS' newborn pictures and DH was asking whether that was DS or DD!