Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My First Post!

Can I say 'Procrastination' with a capital P? I'm definitely a major procrastinator (my DH will attest to that) and I've never denied it. You see, I've been thinking about starting a blog ever since becoming a SAHM, but just never gotten around to doing it. Since we would be going away after DD was born, I thought blogging would be a fantastic way to stay in touch with friends and relatives and to keep everybody updated about our happenings. I really wanted to get my blog started before DD came along. Of course, I didn't get around to doing that before DD was born - she decided to make her entry into this world just as I turned 37 weeks. For those of you who haven't been pregnant recently, 40 weeks is full term.

We are now just 5 days from moving to Denver, 3 days to my domestic helper returning home and 1 day to my confinement nanny leaving. Can I say that we're all getting a little stressed around here? Including DS, I think. He has been waking up crying every night for the past week.

More later.

No comments: