Friday, November 23, 2007

DS and Boxes



DS loves boxes. He can spend the entire day transfering his toys in piecemeal from one box to another. But just the other day, he found another way to entertain himself with a box.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dear lc,
1. i cant believe u used the word piecemeal in this context
2. i honestly think boxes are important and fun! i'm totally enjoying my boxes too!

Rainbows from God said...

Hahahaha...so cute! :D Pull some straps through and help him to paint or stick some coloured papers to transform it to an automobile? Wish Faith has a friend to race car with everytime I see kids on Hi-5 racing in their cardboard cars!

The domestic engineer formerly known as a speechie said...

That's such a good idea, Geraldine! I wish I was as creative as you are. No worries, DS and Faith can race cars when we're back in Singapore next year! :)