Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Recipe Alert: Crockpot Chicken 1

Since becoming a SAHM after DS was born, I have been compiling simple recipes. Now, when I say simple recipes, I REALLY mean simple recipes. All that I post on my blog will have been tried and tested. :)

Crockpot Chicken 1

Preparation Time: 10 minutes (Really! I kid you not!)

Ingredients:
- Chicken (whole chicken cut up, or thigh fillets, anything - up to you, really)
- Mixed herbs (you can get a bottle of mixed herbs from NTUC or Cold Storage, I think Masterfoods has it. I prefer non-salted, so I can add salt to my preference)
- Salt
- Olive Oil

Place chicken in crockpot, rub with oil, then with salt, and then herbs. Cook on high for about 4 hours, or on low for 7-8 hours.

That's it! You'll get very juicy and tender chicken for dinner.

No comments: