Thursday, November 8, 2007
Dad's Coming. Yay!
It's confirmed that my Dad will be coming to visit us on 1st December. I forgot to ask him how long he'll be staying for, but I think it'll be at least 1-2 months? Hurray! DS will have a playmate. Anyhow, I think Dad's visit will be really good for DS, who is still very homesick. Today, DS told me twice that when we go back home to Singapore, he'll be very happy. I asked him if he was also happy here, since we're waiting for more snow to go build a snowman, but he said he wasn't happy here. :( We'll probably bring him to Denver Zoo soon, he might feel better then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor boy, he must have missed the fun playing with Jovita too.
I'm sure. He's always so excited to see Jovita on Skype. Can you believe that when he next sees her, they will both be 3 yo! Time flies!
Post a Comment