Yo Lulu! No lah, DD's name has 7 letters, ends with an N. Hehe.
Which photo? If you mean my profile photo, DH took it when I was making a silly face. So I'm glad it doesn't look like me, don't want to look like that all the time. :P
I agree. At times, I can't wait for DD to be older (maybe 1 yo?) so that she can participate in what DS and I are doing. Because DD is still a baby and I spend so much time caring for her, I also sometimes feel guilty for "neglecting" DS. I mean, I obviously don't spend as much time doing stuff with him, IYKWIM? But at the same time, I really enjoy DD as a newborn and all the little newborn things that she does (like finding her hands!).
Mostly a SAHM who occasionally pretends to be a woman of leisure. Considers herself semi-retired from her professional work. Has a longer than average to-do list. Probably has to learn to do things faster to get more done during the day, but makes up for it by being an insomniac since 15. Still attempting to blog regularly with mundane updates of the kids, simple recipes, fun activities and useful bits of information, with varying degrees of success.
5 comments:
KAWAII!!!!!!!! Does her name have 5 letters too? IIRC, ends with an A right?
Btw is that really you in the photo? Don't look like you leh.
I've added you to my blogroll d:)
Yo Lulu! No lah, DD's name has 7 letters, ends with an N. Hehe.
Which photo? If you mean my profile photo, DH took it when I was making a silly face. So I'm glad it doesn't look like me, don't want to look like that all the time. :P
Talk to you again soon!
Haha...she's looking more like her ge ge now. :D Like that smile...reminds me of her brother when I last saw him. :)
I'm looking forward to the time when my Joy would be less 'floppy'. Really looking forward to a time she can join Faith and us in our games.
Yes, she does look very much like DS. :)
I agree. At times, I can't wait for DD to be older (maybe 1 yo?) so that she can participate in what DS and I are doing. Because DD is still a baby and I spend so much time caring for her, I also sometimes feel guilty for "neglecting" DS. I mean, I obviously don't spend as much time doing stuff with him, IYKWIM? But at the same time, I really enjoy DD as a newborn and all the little newborn things that she does (like finding her hands!).
Oh, I'm a confused mummy! Haha.
Ya...I know what you mean... Same feelings I have... :<
Post a Comment